Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Newly volunteered as the Blogmaster!

I thought that I had successfully avoided the likes of YouTube, Facebook and Twitter when we decided recently to start a Timberkits Blog. What a great idea I said, who will maintain it..........all eyes in the room turned in one direction and I looked behind me!! They were looking at me!!

Well why not I thought so here I am with my first post. I thought text would be a good place to start with video and images to follow. But what do you put in a blog? well I guess anything you want to so watch this space and as things of interest occur to me I will post them..............

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete